MPPT Solar Inverter 10kva 10000W Off Grid Inverter 48V to 220V 80A MPPT Inverter Pure Sine Wave Inverter Hybrid Solar Inverter 60A Battery Charger with Genset Starter
ISolar SM 10kva 48vdc is Paralleled by 2 Units 5Kva Inverter with Parallel Kits
Product Main Features
- 10000W Pure Sine Wave Output With Up to 2X Surge Max 5 Seconds
- Built-in 80A MPPT Solar Charger, Max Solar Power 20000W
- Built-in 3-Stage High Efficiency 60A Battery Charger
- Total System Max Charging: 140A (80A Solar + 60A Utility)
- Generator Starter Dry Contact
- Free Monitoring Software
- Supports LiFePo4 Battery Type (Variable Charging Voltage)
- Adjustable AC Input Voltage 90~280VAC
- Supports 50Hz or 60Hz via LCD Program
- Dual Priority Operation Selectable: AC vs. DC mode
- Works with 48Vdc Battery System Only
- Works With 220~240Vac Load Only
- Transformerless, light weight design
- RJ45 Comm port
- Transfer time <10ms
- Programmable LCD with menu
- 24 hour operation
- Intelligent battery charging control
- Built-in alarms and protections
- Suitable for wall mount
- CE, EMC certified
ISolar SM 5K Specification
|| ISolar SM 5K
| Rated Power
|| 230 VAC
| Selectable Voltage Range
|| 170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers)
| 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)
| Frequency Range
|| 50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)
| AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode)
|| 230VAC ± 5%
| Surge Power
| Efficiency (Peak)
| Transfer Time
|| 10 ms (For Personal Computers)
20 ms (For Home Appliances)
|| Pure sine wave
| BATTERY & AC CHARGER
| Battery Voltage
|| 48 VDC
| Floating Charge Voltage
|| 54 VDC
| Overcharge Protection
|| 60 VDC
| SOLAR CHARGER
| Maximum PV Array Power
|| 3000 W
| MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage
|| 60 VDC ~115 VDC
| Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage
|| 145 VDC
| Maximum Solar Charge Current
|| 80 A
| Maximum AC Charge Current
|| 60 A
| Maximum Solar Charge Current
| Maximum Efficiency
| Standby Power Consumption
|| 2 W
| Dimension, D X W X H (mm)
|| 180 x 310 x 475
| Net Weight (kgs)
| OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
|| 5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)
| Operating Temperature
|| 0℃ to 55℃
| Storage Temperature
|| -15℃ to 60℃
Inverters Parallel to 2 units for off-Grid 5K
10KVA = 2 Pcs X 5KVA
Supports 1-phase loads:
Parallel Kits for 4KVA/5KVA Model
This is the required accessory for paralle operation on 48V models of 4KVA/5KVA series inverters. One parallel kit is required for each unit in a parallel system, so (ex.) if you have have 2* 5KVA inverters in parallel, you need 2 parallel kits.
Each parallel kit contains a parallel board, a comm cable, and a current sharing cable.
Before setting up a parallel system please make sure:
all units you have are of the same software version, or there will be an incompatible error.
all units are in fact “parallel-ready”. If you are not sure simply contact us and we can check for you.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are Buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- We can help to make low value invoice ( for custom). If you need help, please let us know.
1) Personal / Company Tax Code
According to international customs requirements, below country customer should provide their Tax code information. Otherwise, the goods will not be released by local customs. Please kindly understand . Thank you
l Brazil：CPF No. / CNPJ No.
l Italy：Fiscal Code No.
l Germany：EORI No.
l Argentina：Value Added No.
2) Remote area addition fee （FedEx & DHL）
A Remote Area is defined as a post code or in the absence of post code, a suburb /town name that is difficult to serve. A delivery to one of the following post codes and towns would attract a Remote Area surcharge.
For Import Express shipments, a pickup from one of the same post codes and towns would attract a Remote Area surcharge. Please refer to your service guide for the surcharge amount in local currency
- CE certified.
- 100% QC before shipment.
- Standard 1 year product warranty
- Warranty will cover only items that are deemed to fail under normal usage. Accidental damage due to environmental causes or incorrect usage and installation will not be covered in warranty (but still serviceable
- Contact us directly for warranty issues
- Buyer is responsible for warranty return shipping.